The Five Best and Worst Housing Markets in the Country
Images for this post are temporaraly unavailable.
Market Watch reports an analysis of the best five and bottom five housing markets in the country by Local Market Monitor for prices in the coming three years based on employment growth (jobs are everything), population growth and housing inventory (yes, supply and demand are still meaningful). Be sure and read the report for the reasoning behind their analyses.
1. McAllen –Edinburg-Mission Texas
2. San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, California
3. Akron, Ohio
4. Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown, Texas
5. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1. Wilmington, Delaware
2. Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, Georgia
3. Tucson, Arizona
4. Jacksonville, Florida
5. Sacramento-Arden-Arcade-Roseville, California